1. General Duty Assistant (GDA) :-
In our General Duty Assistant (GDA) course we trains our students to work as nursing aides in hospitals, nursing homes and home care scenarios. In this course, students learn how to provide basic nursing care and manage ill patients. General Duty Assistants work with/ under the guidance of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to provide medical assistance to patients. They work in hospitals, clinics and sometimes at the homes of sick patients. A General Duty Assistant can also be a medical orderly, nurse assistant, nurse helper, bedside assistant, and patient care assistant. Due to increased awareness in the healthcare industry, there are several openings for general duty assistants in most reputed hospitals and clinics in India.
Why Choose Us ?
- In our GDA course students learn techniques on how to maintain personal patient hygiene.
- Student learns proper education on bio-medical waste management & practice infection control.
- Student learns hoe to manage emergency medical situations & essential life support/ CPR.
- Demonstrate good personal hygiene, professional appearance and behaviour.
- GDA Eligibility Criteria in Dr. S.T.J. Institute of Management :-
The eligibility criteria for admission into the GDA in Dr. S.T.J. Institute of Management
are as follows :-
- Candidates must be 10 level pass out in any stream and subject.
- A minimum score of 50% must have been scored from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are awaiting results of their examinations can also apply.